SEO Melbourne defines “What Is Business Promotion?”
Well, there’s a bit of confusion going on between business promotion and advertising. People think both are the same, but they are not. Advertising is a part of you promoting your business. SEO Melbourne likes to give the readers a better understanding of what is business promoting.
So, see what the Wikipedia says about it, “Promotion is a term used frequently in marketing and is one of the market mix elements. It refers to raising customer awareness of a product or brand, generating sales, and creating brand loyalty. It is one of the four basic elements of the market mix, which includes the four P’s: price, product, promotion, and place.” Now you can understand the point, right? Business promoting is not just advertising your business. It’s more than just advertising.
Business Promotion Examples: OK, now let’s explore the ways of promoting your business, including advertising.
* Word of mouth:
Maybe the earliest way of promoting. Also, the most effective way to promote your business. Well, you don’t have to spend any money to promote your business by word of mouth. SEO Melbourne says. “More than 90% of the customers ask for recommendations from trustworthy sources (friends, family, co-workers) before selecting products and services. Providing your customers with the best customer experience is the secret to getting the benefits of this free advertising mean.”
* An SEO optimized website:
Well, some article writers use “a professionally designed website” here. Whatever the writers use, you need to have a website that is listed on Google’s first search page(s.) SEO Melbourne experts can do the trick here. Anyway, almost every business has a website today, but are they really SEO optimized websites? If you don’t have a website yet, all these years you have been missing thousands of potential customers. What a sad story. Contact SEO Melbourne today, and develop a “professionally-designed/SEO optimized” website ASAP.
* Business cards: Well; it’s the digital age, but the business cards still play a bigger role as major business promotion form. More widely used in Asian countries. Any business can use business cards as a low-cost promoting form.
* Social Media: Another very effective online marketing strategy for any scale businesses. SEO Melbourne tip: Facebook has become the dominating Social Media over the past few years, so focus more on Facebook advertising and campaigns.
* Vehicle wraps: Another highly-effective business promoting method. These vehicles cat get a very high number of views a day, making it a very effective marketing strategy. Even the world’s biggest brand use this promoting method highly today. Visit the website and get an idea of what can you do for your business.
* Of course, TV, newspaper, and magazine advertising also should be a part of your business promoting strategy. TV commercials are relatively expensive, but millions of people in your country watch the telly daily. So, no matter how well you are doing your online marketing, you can’t underestimate the power of TV, newspapers, radio, and magazine advertising. As I said earlier, advertising is an important part of your business promoting strategy.
Final words by SEO Melbourne experts: What do you understand after reading the article? It’s not just the website, or it’s not just social media. Business promotion is a combined force of many tools and strategies. You can give priority to the more effective tool, but you can’t ignore any tool.